Our BBB associates are available to help Customers develop their CRM Systems which in fact are their integrated Customer relationship management platforms. Our goal is to help them create an effective system that will be able to track, record, store in databases, and then help them determine the information in a way that increases customer relations. The aim is to create a CRM system which will be able to perfectly codify the interactions between our Clients and their Customers, so that they can maximize sales and profit using analytics and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). The ultimate aim is the CRM System built to be able to give the users as much information on where to focus their marketing and customer service to maximize revenue and decrease idle and unproductive contact with their customers. The CRM software is installed in the contact centers, and helps direct customers to the right agent or self-empowered knowledge. CRM software can also be used to identify and reward loyal customers over a period of time.
Implementing CRM in a company
The following are general guidelines we generally follow on implementing a CRM system.
- Make a strategic decision on what problems our customers want their CRM system to address, what improvements or changes it should bring in the business processes of the organization.
- Help them choose an appropriate project manager. Typically IT will be engaged, however a manager with a customer service/sales and marketing business focus should be involved, as the impact of the project will be mainly on the business side.
- Help them ensure executive sponsorship and top management support.
- Empower team members with the required authority to complete the tasks.
- Help them define KPI’s that will measure the project’s success.
- Make them understand the need of using a phased approach and work towards long-term enterprise-scale implementation, through a series of smaller, phased implementations.