We help our Customers in Greece to utilize EU funding so they move their focus on exports and help them survive this difficult period. More specifically, we work together to create the required infrastructure (feasibility studies and proposals) and submit their investment projects for public funding (aid), financed by National and EU Resources, such as:
- Greek Development Law 3908/2011
- National Strategic Reference Framework (NSRF)
- Operational Program Competitiveness – Entrepreneurship II
- Regional Operational Programs (ROP)
- Operational Program Digital Convergence
Our consulting services begin from the starting date of the investment plan and cover the whole time span until the final auditing and the disbursement of the subsidy granted.